Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sailor outfit, Hat Club, summer

We had our monthly Hat Club meeting (this was the meeting before the last months meeting, sadly i didn't make it to the last meeting). Guess what pic inspired my outfit that day (remember this post?).

Me and my friend Hanna. We met in millinery school.
I'm wearing:
hat, blouse and skirt second hand
shoes 70's
sunglasses 90's does 30's
skarf made for that outfit

My favourite pic. (She looks so cute there, in the middle wearing the most adorable straw hat.)

The next meeting will be held 25th of september. You are welcome to join us. More info in Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Loooove your sailor blouse! I should definitely start wearing hats. Maybe I should wear my bowler hat tomorrow, for starters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit...the pop of red is genius

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!