Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween inspiration 2011

I love halloween. I'm very inspired by old horror movies, vintage halloween pin-ups and vampire stories ( no, i still haven't seen Twilight..). This year i'm olso very inspired by 80s/90s horror movies (and horror comedy, oh my..). I have to watch these movies again.

The Witches of Eastwick (1987) Look at all that hair!

Death Becomes Her (1992)

The Addams Family (1991) Anjelica is marvelous.

There are lots of great halloween inspration movies, these are just the ones that i really want to watch this year.
I have two halloween partie i'm going to, one in Helsinki and one in Tampere. I'm probably gonna go dressed as a vampire. Again. (But this post proves that i'm not always dressed up as a vampire.)

If i have time, i will be making a huge lace headpiece that is a mixture of Lucy's headpiece in Dracula and the spanish mourning veil.
Amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Uuh, siitä tulee varmaan maailman hienoin hattupäähine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a kindred spirit, exquisite taste I adore Halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiju: siit on tulossa aika överi! :D

    Hannah: Halloween is a wonderful excuse to dress up! :)

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!