Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hats!

On tuesday i had a photoshoot day. First i had one photoshoot with Petra, in my atelier. Petra is using me as a model for a painting. Her paintings are fabulous! After that i was on my way to Rikus studio for a hat photoshoot.
Here i am, just arriving to Rikus studio. Wearing my new hat that i made just for me! That's very rare these days, 'couse usually all my hats are going for sale..
Here's some of the quality products that were used that day..
Me and Miia. Miia is my amazing make-up artist, but that day i asked her to be my model as well. And she is a beauty!
Miia posing. In the background my talented photographer Riku!

Lucky cat! Bix <3
The fierce predator (Cecil) is resting...
Oh no! He attacks!

I apologise for the poor quality of my photos. I have only my iPhone camera at the moment, since my camera is broken! :/ So if someone (Canon, Nikon, Leica...) would like to send me a free camera, i will tell EVERYBODY how great it is! ;D Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment in English, tai suomeksi. Of just for fun, in deutsch!